IGLESIA DEL SANTO SEPULCRO (R)
Church of plant octogonal, that resembles that of Eunate. Constructed between 1160-1170 for the Templars, who were resorting habitually to the concentric plant in recollection of the church of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem. It has a circular torre leaned with a beacon in the top part to use as beacon – guide the pilgrims.
To see description in Románico