LA MAGDALENA DE TUDELA (R)
It seems to be that on a Mozarabic temple, the current Romanesque building got up in the second half of the 12th century, probably between 1150 and 1160, but concluding completely at the beginning of the 13th century. The church is of an alone nave with an apse of testero plane, with an almost exempt tower in the angle northwest. Conserve of an interesting front page of four archivolts with eardrum decorated in the gable-wall of west, also has a complete decoration esculpida in canecillos and capitals.
To see description in Románico