CASTILLO DE LOARRE (R)
The castle was built in the 11th century by order of King Sancho III to serve as a frontier outpost. Of this time they date the real building, the chapel, the tower of the Queen, the courtyard of arms, the military stays and of service and the tower of the homage, old tower albarrana. Later, around 1071, during the reign of Sancho Ramírez an extension and remodeling was carried out that included the church. The walled enclosure is built in 1287.
See description in Románico