SANTA MARÍA DE LLADÓ (R)
Founded in 1017, the current church was finished in 1196. It is a basilica with three naves separated by semi-circular arches on pilasters with attached columns, the central one covered by a pointed barrel vault and the laterals of a quarter of a cannon. The headboard has three semi-circular vaulted apses. The western facade is very interesting, with two windows in the side aisles and another large one in the central one, on the cover, of six archivolts on columns with capitals, magnificently decorated.
For more information see Santa María de Lledó in Monaterios de Catalunya.