SANT MIQUEL DE FLUVIÀ (R)
Church of the Benedictine monastery dedicated in 1066, of plant basilical with a short transepto that is outlined in the lateral walls and a head-board with three apses. While the central nave was covered by vault of cannon of four sections on arches torales, that in the three first ones has been replaced with a pointed vault, the laterales are of half a cannon. To emphasizing his interesting Lombard belfry of great size and the series of capitals that decorate his interior and of others that might come from the missing cloister.
To see his complete description in Monasterios de Catalunya