SANT LLORENÇ DEL MUNT (R)
We know that there was a religious community there at the end of the 10th century. The current building was consecrated in 1064 and was inhabited by Benedictine monks until the 17th century. It was destroyed by French troops in 1809 and rebuilt at the beginning of the twentieth. Only the basilica church is conserved in the monastery, with three naves and a transept with an octagonal dome over arches formeros, the portico in the south side and a bell tower of very little height, perhaps unfinished.
For more information see his file in Monasterios de Catalunya.