SAN VICENTE DE ELVIÑA (R)
Located in an area where there have been human settlements since prehistory and close to the Castro de Elviña, this Romanesque church, which was set on fire – one more – in 1933 and restored in 1942, built in the late twelfth and early thirteenth century, it consists of a rectangular nave and an apse of flat headwall separated by a triumphal arch of half a point bent, on columns with decorated capitals. It has three doors, the main one on the western facade of three archivolts and the other two on the side, with the north wall. To highlight the magnificent Cruceiro that there is in the access to the temple.
For more information see at Galicia pueblo a pueblo