SAN ROMAN DE VILLAMANA (R)
Church formed by an apse and a first part of the nave or presbytery of the twelfth century and a wider rectangular nave, of subsequent construction possibly from the fourteenth century, which is in ruins in an abandoned area before the project to build a swamp on it. In the apse there were some interesting paintings with a Christ in Majesty, a Tetramorphs and the apostles Saint Peter and Saint Paul, which were passed to canvas in 1947 and restored. They are kept in the Museo de Arte Diocesano de Barbastro.
For more information see Románico Aragonés.