SAN FÉLIX DE BARRUERA (R)
Church built in the eleventh century and documented since 1072, in the same period as the rest of the set of Romanesque churches of the Bohí Valley. It consists of a single nave covered by a barrel vault divided into three sections, with a presbytery and a semicircular apse covered by a quarter-sphere vault, although it is possible that in its initial project it consisted of three naves. Later a second apse was added to the south with a part of transept and a different tower to those of the other churches of Bohí.
For more information see its description in Románico Aragonés.