IGLESIA Y NECRÓPOLIS DE SAN MARTÍN DE FINAGA (R)
The current hermitage was rebuilt in 1745 and restored at the end of the 20th century. It was renovated in 1745. It has a rectangular plan in masonry and ashlar in the corners, in which materials from a nearby necropolis were used, in which some ajuares and several steles have appeared. In the excavation of its interior in 1994 appeared the foundation of a pre-Romanesque building consisting of nave and narrower apse, both of rectangular shape in which three phases of construction have been observed, one of the V-VI centuries, another of the Visigoth period in which the apse was added, and the third of the IX-X centuries.
For more information see Condado de Castilla.