IGLESIA DEL CRUCIFIJO (R)
The church of the Crucifix in Puente de la Reina was founded by the Templars about 1146. In his beginnings, it was possessing the only nave, with apse of drum but, later, it leaned other one in his north side. Emphasizes his magnificent front page placed in the side south and sheltered from the rain by an arch – porch constructed later and for his Christ in the shape of And that gives name to the temple.
To see description in Románico