ERMITA DE SAN MIGUEL DE ABÓS (R)
The hermitage of San Miguel in Abós belongs to an area of open land of alone which this one survives to the suburbs of Jaca. Already houses, lands and vineyards are mentioned in Abós in the early date of 1059, in testament issued by Oriole Iñiguez and his wife Sancha. On the outside the apse is of good chairs; without adornments, and finished off with brackets for support of an eaves that already does not exist; to the interior the church is of the only nave finished off in apse of drum that it covers with vault of quarter of sphere. The walled enclosure that surrounds it is of 1741.
To see description in Románico Aragonés.