ERMITA DE LOS SANTOS EMETERIO Y CELEDONIO (R)
Concerning the year 1010 Samitier it was still a Moslem square. It seems to be clear that there existed a strengthened Christian position already during the reign of Sancho Major of Pamplona. To Sancho’s death in 1035, it is clear that Samitier’s locality corresponds to his son Gonzalo and not to the brother of this one, Ramiro, count of Aragon. The most former appointment referred to the Santus Celedonium dates back of 1055. The church has plant basilical of three naves, higher the head office finished off in three semicircular apses.
To see description in Románico Aragonés.