CATEDRAL DE LUGO (R)
Constructed between 1123 and 1273 on a previous building that we know that it had been restored in the 8th century, though his structure is Romanesque in her some solutions of the Gothic are mixed already. Of plant basilcal of three naves, cruise and three apses, the head-board was replaced in the S. The XIVth for a Gothic girola one with great central chapel and other smaller two to every side. To emphasizing the magnificent decoration of the north portico of the cruise, with three archivolts and Christ’s exceptional image in the eardrum.
To see his description in Románico Aragonés