CASTILLO DE PUEBLA DE ALMENARA (R)
Rebuilt between the 14th and 15th centuries in the Sierra Jarameña on an earlier Andalusian fortification, taken by the Order of Santiago in 1177 who built the first Christian castle. In a state of ruin, it seems that its restoration will begin. Formed by three enclosures, the most modern the exterior, with six cubes distributed by the two interiors, of which the remains of five are conserved, currently conserves although in bad condition the walled enclosure, the tower of the homage, the central courtyard with cistern, cellars and stables.
For more information see Castillos del Olvido