CASTILLO DE PEÑAFIEL (R)
Placed on a strength that existed from the 10th century conquered by Almanzor in the year 983 and turned to the Castilian domain in 1013. Of long and narrow tracing on a hill, the current castle was constructed, as different so many people, in the middle of the 15th century, though an exterior wall of the S XIth. It has the only door of access, in the this side, flanked by circular towers. The interior enclosure is formed by a series of linens that join his 28 crenellated buckets, with the great tower of the honoring in his center.
To see his description in Castillos del Olvido