CASTILLO DE LEIVA (R)
Built in the second half of the fifteenth century on the site of an earlier fortress, possibly from the fourteenth century, which sank in 1457, is a rectangular building with four square towers on the vertices, crowned by a cornice run with matacanes, of greater height that of the Southwest angle that is considered like tower of the homage. All the route that is conserved corresponds to its structure of that time, although in the eighteenth century modifications were made to improve its habitability. After passing through different owners, since 1999 it belongs to the community of La Rioja that has carried out some improvement works.
For more information see at Castillos del Olvido