CASTILLO DE LAGUNA DE NEGRILLOS (R)
Located within the walls surrounding the villa, Built in the 13th century, the conserved building belongs to a reconstruction of the 15th. Trapezoidal enclosure of about 32m of side, with the rounded southwest angle, that it possessed walkways, arrow slits, towers of flanking, latrines, and several cubes and conserves in good condition a tower of the external homage of five floors and top plan battlements . Municipal property since 1993, is in progressive ruin in spite of being Good of Cultural Interest since 1949 and being catalogued with Nº 26 in the Inventory of Protection of European Cultural Heritage.
For more information see at Castillos del Olvido