CASTILLO DE GRAJAL DE CAMPOS (R)
In a place in which there was an accession vacceo, occupied by the Romans from the year 117 and that was reconquered and strengthened in the 10th century, destroyed by Almanzor and reconstructed in 1162, constructed the current castle himself in the first quarter of the 16th century. Is considered to be the first gunner castle in Spain; it is of square form, on a bank, with four circular towers in the angles, a small door of access to the enclosure near a tower and it was surrounded by a pit today blocked up. The whole castle was refilled of land to render useless it and it has not been restored in spite of his good condition.
To extend information: Castillos del Olvido