CASTILLO DE ALQUÉZAR (R)
Religious-military site that emerged as a Muslim fortress erected at the beginning of the IX and reconquered in 1067 by Sancho Ramírez. Of the primitive Romanesque fortress, two of the canvases of a powerful quadrangular tower, a church with a square plan and a flat head consecrated in 1099, the Lombard tower, with an interesting access door at the top of the hill, stand at the top of the hill. the first floor, adintelada with arch of discharge, and the one that was modified later to use like bell tower.
See description in Románico Aragonés.