CASTILLO DE ALBA DE TORMES (R)
Watchtower constructed in the 12th century, which in the Sancho IV XIII it turned into castle. Destroyed in times of Enrique IV, Gutierre Alvarez of Toledo reconstructed it in the middle of the XVth as Renaissance castle – palace devastated by the French troops in 1812, of which only it stays the tower of the honoring and the ruins excavated of the rest of the castle, which present a rectangular form with a central court surrounded with a double gallery. In his interior it is possible to see a museum and several rooms with material of interest.
To extend information to see his description in Castillos del Olvido