CASTILLO DE ABIZANDA (R)
The place was an enclave of Muslim fortress called Abinyuyas, from which it derives its current name and was taken by Sancho III el Mayor. It is accepted as the date of the reconstruction of the tower in 1023, the work of Lombard masters, to attack the Isábena basin. The building of the enclosure and chapel of the castle is later, the work of local teachers.
See description in Románico Aragonés.