VIRGEN DEL CONSUELO DE CAMAÑAS (R)
This chapel, rectangular in shape and semicircular, is one of the few temples of Romanesque origin in the province of Teruel and the only construction that remains complete of the dependences of the old castle. It was probably built as a chapel of the fortress, later to play the role of parish. The castle of Camañas was one of those that Alfonso II of Aragon delivered to the Order of the Holy Redeemer in 1174, with the purpose of repopulating.
See description in Románico