ALCÁZAR DE MEDINA DE POMAR (R)
Begun to constructing about 1370, it consists of two big towers joined by a central body of minor height. In that of the south side, of ground floor and three floors, sets with coffered ceilings, and ramparts, there was dedicated to housing while the north one, of similar structure, but without decoration, it would was dedicated to the guard and servitude. The central building, it was the palace with a great lounge. Property of the Town hall of Pomar’s Medina, it has been restored without very much success and turned into the Historical Museum of the Merindades.
To see his description in Castillos del Olvido.