SAN PEDRO DE LAS PUELLAS (R)
Female monastery of which only the church is conserved, founded in the year 945, destroyed in 985 by Almanzor and immediately restored. The original church was of Greek cross plan, with an octagonal dome in the lantern of the transept and cannon vaults in the naves. The current church was built in 1147 and in the 12th century a bell tower was added.
For more information see its description in Monasterios de Catalunya.